Candles2go & Sleepdoctor Campbelltown and Napali Candles have partnered together to DONATE $4,500 of FREE Australian Made Napali Candles to the Batemans Bay Residents.
We extend our deepest sympathy to families that are being affected by the fires in Australia, some areas still don’t have access to power, therefore wanted to help out by donating some candles while families are waiting for power to return.
Candles2go & Sleepdoctor Campbelltown staff will be personally delivering $4,500 of Napali Candles to Sleepdoctor Batemans Bay over the weekend which will be available for store pick up only to Bateman's Bay residents.
PICK UP ADDRESS: Sleep Doctor Batemans Bay: 37 Gregory St, Batemans Bay NSW 2536
PICK UP DATE FROM : 14/1/20
LIMIT: One candle per person. Limited stock applies. First in first served
LOYALTY DISCOUNT CARDS: Each customer will also receive a Loyalty Discount Card to buy candle online.
What Candles can you buy for a longer burn time......We have always supported Australian made candles and stock the full range of Napali candles via our online website.
The Napali 600g Candles gives you 90 -110 hours burn time.Candles2go would be more than happy to assist you with your Candle selection that will assist with eliminating the smoke in your homes.
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions (02) 4602 051.
Candle Safety Instructions
• Place your candle on the candle lid or on a stable heat-resistant surface before burning.
• Never burn your candle on or near anything that could catch fire. Keep away from drafts, water & moisture.
• Always keep both wicks centred in the middle of the candle. Do not allow them to float to the sides of the glass as this could lead to the glass overheating.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended. Ensure candle is completely extinguished before leaving the room.
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.• Do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time.• Do not allow your candle to burn to the very base of the glass. Cease burning when there is 10mm of solid wax left at the base of the candle.
• Do not touch your burning candle or move it when the wax is liquid..